- Your cornea, pupil, and lens work together to focus light on your retina.
- If your eyeball is too long or too short, you will have blurry vision.
- EyeQue vision testing solutions incorporate Inverse Shack-Hartmann technology and measure your vision through game-like exercises.
- This technology utilizes optical lenses, combined with smartphone’s pixel movement, to measure where the light focuses is the back of your retina.
- When people administer the EyeQue vision test, they adjust two lines, red and green, until they merge into one solid yellow line, indicating light focus on the retina.
- EyeQue’s cloud database analyzes your information and provides personalized EyeGlass Numbers® that enable you to order glasses from select online retailers.